Hervey Bay Billboards
Situated on the Fraser Coast approximately 3.5 hrs north of Brisbane by car, Hervey Bay has a population of over 52,000 people. Hervey Bay is both a lifestyle and tourist destination, renowned for the world's closest whale watching encounters as well as easy access to the World Heritage listed Fraser Island. It feature's the Wide Bay's only airport with links to Sydney, making Hervey Bay a gateway for the whole region.
If you want to get your message out there to locals and tourists, we have some of the best outdoor advertising locations in Hervey Bay and the Fraser Coast Region.
We have billboards located in the following areas;
- Boat Harbour Drive, Urangan
- Boat Harbour Drive, Torquay
- Maryborough - Hervey Bay Rd, Urraween
- Maryborough - Hervey Bay Rd, Nickenbah
- Maryborough - Hervey Bay Rd, Walligan
- Booral Rd, Booral (back road to the Airport and alternative access to Eastern Suburbs & River Heads.)
- Maryborough - Hervey Bay Rd, Susan River
- Maryborough - Hervey Bay Rd, Dundathu
- Maryborough - Hervey Bay Rd, St Helens
- Bruce Hwy, both North and South of Maryborough
- Bruce Hwy, between Childers, Howard and Torbanlea (Hervey Bay access from the North)
Why use JAM Outdoor
- Friendly service without the ‘high-pressure’ sales techniques.
- Based in regional QLD so we understand the market.
- Our billboard skins are guaranteed against pre-mature degradation, graffiti and natural forces.
- Family-owned business for over 30 years.